Friday, May 16, 2008

This Week From Sarah: Sustainable Apartment Living & Green Architecture

Green Architecture
For any readers out there who have noticed that I haven't been devoting much time lately to my bookbinding, my Etsy shop, and other crafting, I thought I'd give a little update on what I have been doing. Ever since I graduated with my undergrad degree in architecture last year, I have been working with a small group of friends and fellow architecture graduates on a couple different design projects.
Read more here.

Sustainable Apartment Living
For renters, it is sometimes hard to live as sustainably as you would like, since some landlords and apartment buildings aren't very green-living friendly. Many landlords are usually more concerned with the cheapest materials, repairs, or upgrades rather than the most earth-friendly. These and other obstacles can make green-living, especially in an urban area, frustrating for many and nearly impossible for some. Read about the great sustainable-living friendly apartment I've just moved into here.

No comments: