Saturday, March 8, 2008

This Week-From Rachel

New Online Photo Gallery
I am proud to announce my new photo gallery online- where you can order different sized prints of my photos, and other items made with my photos...
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is still here?

Most studies since the MSG scare found that that it has no effect on most people if used in normal concentrations (In 1995 the FDA cleared MSG as a health risk), but MSG still has a stigma attached to the name. It is still there in our food, but with a different name...
Clearing the Clutter- in the Kitchen
I wrote this article after hearing about a new book, 'Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?', about how clutter in the home can be detrimental to our health. While some of it may be hype for another fad diet, I believe there is some truth to the idea that having a disorganized kitchen can make it difficult to eat healthy...

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend! It's going to be another cold one here in Wisconsin, hopefully spring will come someday..
.
Rachel

www.touchofpast.com

No comments: